If I supported this protesting, it would mean to me that she puts a lot of heart and soul into this protesting. She is there at Oakland for a reason. She has a voice and she wants to be heard and for that simple
reason this is why she is there at this site. She could have stayed home but no she decided to take it to the street to express her feelings about the issues.If I didn’t support this protest, I would understand that everyone has a voice and it matters. However; there comes a time and place for this to be done. There is a right and wrong way to express your opinions. And this image shows the wrong way to voice your opinion, simply because of the actions taken by the police. If I opposed this protester then I would feel no sympathy for her because she had a choice to take her actions to the street. No one forced her
Everyone has a choice and choices define our actions.


What do you think of the source where you found this photo? Have you seen similar images on the nightly news and what does the coverage of the protests mean to the rest of us who are not there?
ReplyDeleteI actually like the site and the idea of the news being told or shown through the people's eyes. It kind of gives the outside opinion as a perspective view.
ReplyDeletePersonally I have not seen similar images on the nightly news, but that doesn't mean there isn't.
I fill pictures do say a 1,000 words and images capture expressions. These photos were taken to show people who didn't attend this protest to tell us a story, whether we are for or against this issue.